Friday, July 3, 2009

Timaya Arrives Malaysia-

After the Longed Passed News, some called it rumor, the awaited man, the awaited egberi papa 1 of Bayelsa arrived Malaysia, on 1st of July. Time Unconfirmed by our press, but some of the witness at the Airport confirmed he arrived in noon.

This is to tell that Orange Box Entertainment has taken it reputation and credibility a step Higher above Sea Level~.

People who went to receive the Long awaited Nigerian Dancehall star were Managements of Orange Box Entertainment and Mafrico Entertainment, and some other well wishers and fans of Timaya, below are the pictures taken with the star upon his arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA).









































































His Message to his FANs in Malaysia goes thus:~

" yeah my pple na me egberi papa 1 of bayelsa,dem mama soulja..i don come to malaysia,i don come to shine,i don cme to blow....its not by my power,its nt by my mind na jehova dey do am.....watch me out on saturday @ KL life center...Oneluv"


Well as for me and my Team, we wont be left out... of this Great Show... We will tell the Story, not you telling Us the Story.

I hope y'all have your tickets and all, in case you haven't go get it now~

C U There~ Timaya DON BLOWWWWWWWWW~


Its HOMA~

No comments:

Post a Comment